Men Superior Cotton Work Cargo Pants
Industrial Relaxed Fit Cotton Original Tactical Pant - Quality Mens Pants
The shape and style of this Superior Cargo Pants make it a versatile wear for men that can be worn from day through night. Adding to that, the notable pockets decoration and dramatic magical hue are totally open to any look.
Made with fine quality polyester and cotton blended material, this tactical pant is an unequivocal comfort necessity that continues to stamp its mark on the apparel industry. Adorned with the mid waist feature, these flattering pants are ideal for any man to achieve a high fashion casual style. Moreover, the midweight thickness Oxford fabric is stitched with a loose fit that is super comfortable to wear. The flat front style construction added with a zipper fly closure renders a smart look to the wearer. The stylish pockets are specially designed with tactical use in mind to give a stylish look apart from functionality. Also, these pockets are given button closure for safely holding your belongings as you indulge in adventures. Have a beautiful time wearing this polyester and cotton made pants with any casual style shirt or t-shirt. Combat outdated fashion with this attractive tint pant.
You should give this stylish casual pants a try to just feel delighted during adventures and casual events.
Tough, durable 8.5 oz. cotton canvas, Vat Dyed Twill, 100% Cotton. Industrial Laundry Friendly.
Army Military Combat Trousers For Men with extra pockets sized for tactical use.
Tactical men's cargo pants have enjoyed huge popularity. Superior comfort & durability. Order the original tactical work pants for men today
- Closure Type: Zipper Fly
- Thickness: Midweight
- Pant Style: Cargo Pants
- Style: Casual
- Front Style: Flat
- Length: Full Length
- Fit Type: Loose
- Material: Polyester, Cotton
- Decoration: Pockets
- Waist Type: Mid
- Fabric Type: Oxford
Pants Size Guide
|Size||Waist Width(cm)||Hip Width(cm)||Pant Length(cm)|
Take Your Measurements
1. Neck Size
Use the tape to measure around the base of your neck, where it meets your shoulders. Put a finger between your neck and the tape measure for a looser fit collar.
Bend your elbow and put your hand on your hip. Ask your friend to measure from middle of the back of your neck, around shoulder and elbow to wrist bone.
3. Chest Width
This measurement should be taken beneath your armpits, around the widest part of your chest and shoulder blades. Make sure to keep the tape measure horizontal, and don’t pull to tight or hold your breath while measuring.
Put the tape around your natural waistline, which should be close to your bellybutton. Put one finger between the tape and your body before you measure.
This is measured between your groin and your lower ankle. You might find that is most easily measured on a pair of pants that already suit you.
- Actual fabric colors may vary slightly from online colors due to variations in screen color settings.
- The size charts may vary due to different products or suppliers. Measurements shown in the size guide refer to measurements of the garment and not body measurements.
- Made of different fabric, the elasticity of clothing varies. Please check the elasticity description on our product page. Usually, you need to add some margin from the garment measurement to body measurement.
- Inelastic: add 2-3cm from the garment measurement to body measurement.
- Micro-elastic：add 1-2cm from the garment measurement to body measurement.
- Stretchy: add 0.5-1cm from the garment measurement to body measurement.
- High Elasticity: add 0-0.5cm from the garment measurement to body measurement.
- The size formats of S (small), M (medium), and L (large) of The Pamplemousse are usually two sizes smaller than European sizes. The numerical pant size format, such as 26, 27, and 28, is similar to the international standard. Also, the bra sizes of The Pamplemousse are similar to the international standard.
- You can also choose from our International Size Chart Converter:
The Pamplemousse S = UK6 = US2 = EU34
The Pamplemousse M = UK8 = US4 = EU36
The Pamplemousse L = UK10 =US6 = EU38
The Pamplemousse XL = UK12 = US8 = EU40
The Pamplemousse 2XL = UK14 = US10 = EU42
The Pamplemousse 3XL = UK16 = US12 = EU44
Please observe that these size charts are only to be seen as a guide to helping you find your right size. Sizes may differ notably between different clothing manufacturers and brands.
Please choose the size according to the size chart of each product.
We offer Free Shipping Worldwide ✈ NO MINIMUM Order Required.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are usually sent to our manufacturers for dispatch within 8 hours after the order is placed and payment is received. The manufacturers and local Post process the orders, which takes an additional 2-3 days.
2. Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination.
Outside of the US, delivery can take between 14-28 business days.
U.S. orders usually arrive within 7-21 business days and are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product.
After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 21 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.
Please allow up to 28 business days for delivery to a U.S. address and up to 35 business days for delivery to a non-US address. Note that for some countries, shipping may take longer than estimated.
You will receive an email with tracking no. when your order ships.
To track your order, please visit Track Your Order page.
Customs, Duties and Taxes: We do not collect VAT/GST, administrative fees, duties and/or taxes on your order and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. These additional charges, if applicable, are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. The recipient is responsible for these charges.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country, including ensuring lawful import of our merchandise. We are not responsible for orders which are confiscated by customs in destination countries.
We are not able to mark orders as gifts, they will be listed as merchandise.
We do not issue any refunds for customs fees, duties, taxes, shipping, or the cost of your order should you refuse to pay the customs fees and/or duties for parcel release.
Parcels with overdue customs fees, duties and/or taxes are deemed as being abandoned and will be destroyed by your local customs office. No refund will be made on abandoned parcels.
Parcels are subject to customs inspection and may take longer to arrive than stated delivery date.
For more information regarding your country's customs policies, please contact your local customs office.
Non-Delivery, Abandonment, and Collection of Parcel: Once your order has shipped, we are unable to arrange for cancellation or rerouting of your order. Please make arrangements for collection or redelivery of your parcel locally.
Packages which are unclaimed within the stipulated timeframe are subject to disposal by either the sender's or recipient's local postal office. No refund will be made on packages which are unclaimed, abandoned or disposed of.
For more information regarding your local postal office's policies, please contact them directly.
What countries or regions do you ship to?
ThePamplemousse.com ships worldwide to nearly every country across the globe, covering North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania, and more.
We employ the services of major, trusted international carriers to ensure your package arrives to your destination safely and securely.
Read our answers to Frequently Asked Questions if you have any questions.