Women Hot Casual Sundress Midi Length Summer Evening Cocktail Party Beach Dress
Women Casual Chiffon Summer Beach Dress.
- Pattern Type: Solid
- Dresses Length: Above Knee, Mini
- Material: Voile, Lanon, Polyester, Spandex
- Sleeve Length(cm): Full
- Sleeve Style: Off the Shoulder
- Waistline: Natural
- Season: Summer
- Neckline: V-Neck
- Silhouette: A-Line
- Style: Casual
- Decoration: Hollow Out
- Style: Beach Casual
Dresses Size Guide
|Size||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Length (cm)|
|Size||Bust (inches)||Waist (inches)||Length (inches)|
Take Your Measurements
To find your correct size, use a tape measure and take these measurements. Stand with your back straight in front of a mirror, to make sure that you measure correctly and that the tape measure is kept level.
Measure under your armpits, around your shoulder blades, and over the fullest part of your bust. Don’t pull the tape measure too hard. For fitting a bra, you also need the measurement just under your bust.
Measure around your natural waistline. This is the narrow part of your waist, about an inch above your navel. Relax and breath out before you measure.
The hip should be measured around its fullest part (about 8 inch. below your waist).
This is the measurement from your ankle to your groin, when you stand with your legs straight. If possible, ask a friend to help you. This can also be measured on a pair of pants with the proper length.
- Actual fabric colors may vary slightly from online colors due to variations in screen color settings.
- The size charts may vary due to different products or suppliers. Measurements shown in the size guide refer to measurements of the garment, and not body measurements.
- Made of different fabric, the elasticity of clothing varies. Please check the elasticity description on our product page. Usually, you need to add some margin from the garment measurement to body measurement.
- Inelastic: add 2-3cm from the garment measurement to body measurement.
- Micro-elastic：add 1-2cm from the garment measurement to body measurement.
- Stretchy: add 0.5-1cm from the garment measurement to body measurement.
- High Elasticity: add 0-0.5cm from the garment measurement to body measurement.
- The size formats of S (small), M (medium), and L (large) of The Pamplemousse are usually two sizes smaller than European sizes. The numerical pant size format, such as 26, 27, and 28, is similar to the international standard. Also, bra sizes of The Pamplemousseare similar to the international standard.
- You can also choose from our International Size Chart Converter:
The Pamplemousse S = UK6 = US2 = EU34
The Pamplemousse M = UK8 = US4 = EU36
The Pamplemousse L = UK10 =US6 = EU38
The Pamplemousse XL = UK12 = US8 = EU40
The Pamplemousse 2XL = UK14 = US10 = EU42
The Pamplemousse 3XL = UK16 = US12 = EU44
Please observe that these size charts are only to be seen as a guide to helping you find your right size. Sizes may differ notably between different clothing manufacturers and brands.
Please choose the size according to the size chart of each product.
We offer Free Shipping Worldwide ✈ NO MINIMUM Order Required.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
1. Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check, and packaging. All orders are usually sent to our manufacturers for dispatch within 8 hours after the order is placed and payment is received. The manufacturers and local Post process the orders, which takes an additional 2-3 days.
2. Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination.
Outside of the US, delivery can take between 14-28 business days.
U.S. orders usually arrive within 7-21 business days and are shipped by e-packet, which is a US Postal Service product.
After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 7 and 21 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.
Please allow up to 28 business days for delivery to a U.S. address and up to 35 business days for delivery to a non-US address. Note that for some countries, shipping may take longer than estimated.
You will receive an email with tracking no. when your order ships.
To track your order, please visit Track Your Order page.
Customs, Duties and Taxes: We do not collect VAT/GST, administrative fees, duties and/or taxes on your order and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. These additional charges, if applicable, are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. The recipient is responsible for these charges.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country, including ensuring lawful import of our merchandise. We are not responsible for orders which are confiscated by customs in destination countries.
We are not able to mark orders as gifts, they will be listed as merchandise.
We do not issue any refunds for customs fees, duties, taxes, shipping, or the cost of your order should you refuse to pay the customs fees and/or duties for parcel release.
Parcels with overdue customs fees, duties and/or taxes are deemed as being abandoned and will be destroyed by your local customs office. No refund will be made on abandoned parcels.
Parcels are subject to customs inspection and may take longer to arrive than stated delivery date.
For more information regarding your country's customs policies, please contact your local customs office.
Non-Delivery, Abandonment, and Collection of Parcel: Once your order has shipped, we are unable to arrange for cancellation or rerouting of your order. Please make arrangements for collection or redelivery of your parcel locally.
Packages which are unclaimed within the stipulated timeframe are subject to disposal by either the sender's or recipient's local postal office. No refund will be made on packages which are unclaimed, abandoned or disposed of.
For more information regarding your local postal office's policies, please contact them directly.
What countries or regions do you ship to?
ThePamplemousse.com ships worldwide to nearly every country across the globe, covering North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania, and more.
We employ the services of major, trusted international carriers to ensure your package arrives to your destination safely and securely.
Read our answers to Frequently Asked Questions if you have any questions.